From: n952162 <n952162@×××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Gentoo on a cell?
Date: Sun, 01 Mar 2020 08:04:26
1 well, without wanting to get political or anything ... but your point
2 begs the question of what country yours is, or any other country, that's
3 not grounded in greed?
4
5 <Soapbox>
6
7 "Greed" is a stupid concept
8
9 </Soapbox>
12 On 2020-03-01 02:49, antlists wrote:
13 > On 29/02/2020 17:40, james wrote:
14 >> is if the US government returns to the fundamental christian value
15 >> system, that made our country great. Greed, un-bridled, is changing
16 >> the quality of our lives, regardless of your personal belief systems.
17 >
18 > Our country? I think you mean YOUR country. And seen from outside,
19 > that greed has been there pretty much from its birth ...
20 >
21 > I'll agree about greed being the problem, though. But it's pretty
22 > difficult to return to a place you've never been, imho ...
25 > Cheers,
26 >
27 > Wol