From: antlists <antlists@××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Gentoo on a cell?
Date: Sun, 01 Mar 2020 01:49:10
1 On 29/02/2020 17:40, james wrote:
2 > is if the US government returns to the fundamental christian value
3 > system, that made our country great. Greed, un-bridled, is changing
4 > the quality of our lives, regardless of your personal belief systems.
5
6 Our country? I think you mean YOUR country. And seen from outside, that
7 greed has been there pretty much from its birth ...
8
9 I'll agree about greed being the problem, though. But it's pretty
10 difficult to return to a place you've never been, imho ...
13 Cheers,
14
15 Wol