From: james <garftd@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Gentoo on a cell?
Date: Sun, 01 Mar 2020 23:19:19
1 On 2/29/20 8:49 PM, antlists wrote:
2 > On 29/02/2020 17:40, james wrote:
3 >> is if the US government returns to the fundamental christian value
4 >> system, that made our country great. Greed, un-bridled, is changing
5 >> the quality of our lives, regardless of your personal belief systems.
6 >
7 > Our country? I think you mean YOUR country. And seen from outside, that
8 > greed has been there pretty much from its birth ...
9 >
10 > I'll agree about greed being the problem, though. But it's pretty
11 > difficult to return to a place you've never been, imho ...
14 > Cheers,
15 >
16 > Wol
21 Sorry for the confusion, IMHO, each country belongs to the citizens, of
22 that country; not the elites, wealthy or the politicians. All I was
23 implying is that Gentoo,
24 is a great 'game-changer' for each country. That uniqueness and
25 'midis-operandi' is up to the citizens to decide.
28 Gentoo, is the best of all the linux/unix distro, imho, period.
29
30 As users/devs of Gentoo, we are all on the same side of empowerment of
31 the people.
32
33 One-thousand apologies, if what I wrote, did not come seem congenial.
36 hth,
37 James