From: Xi Shen <davidshen84@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] startup script use the wrong find command
Date: Mon, 07 Dec 2009 01:01:04
1 yes, i installed busybox into the initramfs i created my self. because
2 i see the initramfs generated by genkernel uses it.
3
4 i am using LVM, so i have to use a initramfs. are you suggesting that
5 i should install all the GNU utilities into the initramfs? i think
6 that would create a very large initramfs file.