From: local account for liebichw <Wolfgang.Liebich@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] What is the new!shiny! way of changing the java environment for a script with java-config-2???
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 13:43:53
1 Hi,
2 I'm a JAVA programmer & use gentoo linux to test my apps against as many
3 JDK versions as I can :-). With java-config V1.x I could change the
4 active VM inside of a script with the line "eval `java-config -P
5 <jdk-name>`". This no longer works - what IS the new preferred way to
6 switch the JDK environment FOR A SCRIPT ONLY w/o always having to switch
7 user (or system) VMs?? Yes, I could print out all env vars I need
8 (JDK_HOME, etc...) and change them manually, but I would prefer
9 something as simple as my old trick above :-(
10 Any comments to this?
11 Wolfgang
12 --
13 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list