From: Mark Knecht <markknecht@×××××.com>
To: Gentoo User <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Chrome - no system title bar or boarders
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2021 21:05:10
1 <SNIP>
2 > Kubuntu got a chrome-stable update today but it didn't fix this problem.
3 New
4 > revision is 94.0.4606.71. Can anyone who saw this problem fixed respond
5 with
6 > the revision?
7 >
8 > Thank in advance,
9 > Mark
12 Actually, it is fixed but for anyone who might run into this there was a
13 recommendation
14 somewhere along the way to enable Ozone in the chrome://flags section. I
15 had done
16 but hadn't looked at my log file which apparently were filling up with
17 ozone error
18 messages every 3 seconds or so.
19
20 I disabled the ozone flag and now I have KDE title bars.
21
22 Sorry for the noise. Hope the extra info saves someone so time later one.
23
24 Cheers,
25 Mark