From: Grant Edwards <grant.b.edwards@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Chrome - no system title bar or boarders
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2021 22:05:10
1 On 2021-09-30, Mark Knecht <markknecht@×××××.com> wrote:
2 ><SNIP>
3 >> Kubuntu got a chrome-stable update today but it didn't fix this problem. New
4 >> revision is 94.0.4606.71. Can anyone who saw this problem fixed respond with
5 >> the revision?
6 >
7 > Actually, it is fixed but for anyone who might run into this there
8 > was a recommendation somewhere along the way to enable Ozone in the
9 > chrome://flags section. I had done but hadn't looked at my log file
10 > which apparently were filling up with ozone error messages every 3
11 > seconds or so.
12
13 The interim fix was to _disable_ the ozone flag.
14
15 I don't remember seeing any recommendation to enable it.
16
17 > I disabled the ozone flag and now I have KDE title bars.
18
19 Doing that is what fixed it for me.
22 Grant