From: Adrian CAPDEFIER <adriancapdefier@×××××××.ro>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Brutal force attack
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2004 22:16:30
1 Pe data de Marţi 07 Decembrie 2004 00:05, a-ţi scris:
2 > I tried to install a trafic shaper without lucky... (I'd like to limit
3 > some application as p2p when I connect from remote).
4 > I'd like to have your script; only 2 questions:
5 > 1) Is it for 2.6.X kernels? Because the name modules are different
6 > 2) Can you help me in kernel confguration? I to fear to forget the right
7 > options...
8 > Thanks a lot,
9 > Luigi
10
11 1) Yes
12 2) So just edit /etc/terminus/modules and type in the modules you want
13
14 Sure I can ... for 2.6
15
16 Adi.