From: Adrian CAPDEFIER <adriancapdefier@×××××××.ro>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Brutal force attack
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2004 22:24:28
1 Pe data de Marţi 07 Decembrie 2004 00:20, Adrian CAPDEFIER a scris:
2 > Pe data de Marţi 07 Decembrie 2004 00:05, a-ţi scris:
3 > > I tried to install a trafic shaper without lucky... (I'd like to limit
4 > > some application as p2p when I connect from remote).
5 > > I'd like to have your script; only 2 questions:
6 > > 1) Is it for 2.6.X kernels? Because the name modules are different
7 > > 2) Can you help me in kernel confguration? I to fear to forget the right
8 > > options...
9 > > Thanks a lot,
10 > > Luigi
11 >
12 > 1) Yes
13 > 2) So just edit /etc/terminus/modules and type in the modules you want
14 >
15 > Sure I can ... for 2.6
16 >
17 > Adi.
18 Sorry to all for the reply to the list with the atachment (I though reply to
19 author in kmail means something else than reply to mailing list)
20
21 Adi.
24 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list