From: Walter Dnes <waltdnes@××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] [SOLVED] Re: dev-python/cryptography-2.6.1 compile failure
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2019 21:05:55
1 On Mon, Oct 28, 2019 at 03:17:30PM -0400, Walter Dnes wrote
2 >
3 > Facepalm. I did revdep-rebuild when the update first failed part way
4 > through, but not at the most recent failure. After another
5 > revdep-rebuild, Pale Moon (web browser) now starts up. The list of
6 > pending updates is down from 15 to 9. I'm now run the (hopefully) final
7 > emerge update run.
8
9 Success. Thanks for everybody's help. Lesson learned... run
10 revdep-rebuild after every emerge that installs even one ebuild.
13 Walter Dnes <waltdnes@××××××××.org>
14 I don't run "desktop environments"; I run useful applications