From: Blackdream W <blackdream1890@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Re: Re:[gentoo-user] 回复: [gentoo-user] How to show Chinese or write Chinese on console ?
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2011 16:33:38
1 i appreciate you doing this for Chinese user.
2
3 2011/11/7 microcai <microcai@×××××××××××××.org>
4
5 > merge the utf8 branch , enable CJK font , recompile your kernel. enjoy it.
8 > 在 2011年11月7日 下午9:48,Lavender <lavender_matrix@×××.com> 写道:
9 > > I have created file named "00locale" in directory /etc/env.d/
10 > > The content of "00locale" is like below:
11 > > LANG="zh_CN.UTF-8"
12 > > LC_CTYPE="zh_CN.UTF-8"
13 > > the rest variables are all "en_US.UTF-8"
14 > >
15 > > Then I used commands below:
16 > > #locale-gen
17 > > #env-update && source /etc/profile
18 > > But it still can't show Chinese, you said that a console font that
19 > displays
20 > > double byte
21 > > also needed,so which font should I choose?