From: microcai <microcai@×××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Re: Re:[gentoo-user] 回复: [gentoo-user] How to show Chinese or write Chinese on console ?
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2011 14:30:24
1 merge the utf8 branch , enable CJK font , recompile your kernel. enjoy it.
4 在 2011年11月7日 下午9:48,Lavender <lavender_matrix@×××.com> 写道:
5 > I have created file named "00locale" in directory /etc/env.d/
6 > The content of "00locale" is like below:
7 > LANG="zh_CN.UTF-8"
8 > LC_CTYPE="zh_CN.UTF-8"
9 > the rest variables are all "en_US.UTF-8"
10 >
11 > Then I used commands below:
12 > #locale-gen
13 > #env-update && source /etc/profile
14 > But it still can't show Chinese, you said that a console font that displays
15 > double byte
16 > also needed,so which font should I choose?