From: mindrunner <kernel@×××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] dual monitors and dual desktops
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2012 13:13:22
1 I am also using a notebook with an external screen when i am at home.
2 Till today I was not able to configure it correctly and comfortable.
3 (Tried with radeon and fglrx driver)
4
5 My wonderful working solution is One computer for every screen. :))
6 Connect all them with synergy and it seems to be one computer! :)
7
8 I am running a synergy setup with gentoo, mint, osx and windows8 and it
9 is much better than every multi monitor solution.
10
11 I know this is more a workaround as a solution, but multi monitor with
12 linux is crap, and synergy is a wonderful tool! :)))