From: darren kirby <bulliver@×××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Annulation of modified USE flag settings
Date: Sat, 09 Sep 2006 14:49:42
1 quoth the Meino Christian Cramer:
2 > Hi,
3 >
4 > I want to say to emerge/ebuild:"Please use the original USE flags
5 > from make.conf and the ebuild-stuff. Ignore whatever I gave you on the
6 > commandline some time ago."
7 >
8 > How can I achieve this ?
9
10 If I understand you correctly, you don't have to worry, just re-emerge
11 whatever. When you pass USE flags on the commandline they take affect for
12 that particular build only. That is, they are not recorded anywhere, and are
13 not permanent.
14
15 > Thanks a lot for any hjelp in advance!
16 >
17 > keep hacking!
18 > mcc
19
20 -d
21 --
22 darren kirby :: Part of the problem since 1976 :: http://badcomputer.org
23 "...the number of UNIX installations has grown to 10, with more expected..."
24 - Dennis Ritchie and Ken Thompson, June 1972
25 --
26 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list