From: Harry Putnam <reader@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Long standing problem of booting thu kvm switch
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2010 02:04:01
1 Paul Hartman <paul.hartman+gentoo@×××××.com> writes:
2
3 > There have been patches to the legacy grub to add support for things
4 > like GPT so it still gets the job done for most people in most
5 > ordinary cases.
6 >
7 > Here's a page that lists the current features of grub2:
8 > http://grub.enbug.org/CurrentStatus
9
10 I'm not in need of anything more than the legacy either, Now that
11 someone who spent the time to help me has lead me by the hand and put
12 my nose directly into the information I needed
13
14 (Thanks again Stoller)
15
16 The fast skimming I did at that page and the home site seems to
17 indicate its not really much different. Seems to be aimed at less
18 common usages mainly.