From: Bob Wya <bob.mt.wya@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Easy (cough) way to build earlier gentoo-sources 3.18.x kernel?
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2015 09:17:36
1 @Nicolas,
2
3 I think I'm getting it now. The patchsets are cumulative and I just need
4 the base patchset - right? I'm still a little unclear as to what kernel
5 source I should apply the base patchset to. I want to rebuild the 3.18.8
6 kernel to double check it's free of the bug...
7
8 I can see some nfs suspend patches here... So that could be culprit!
9 http://dev.gentoo.org/~mpagano/genpatches/trunk/3.18/1008_linux-3.18.9.patch