From: Hani Duwaik <kiawud@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] DVD Movie Ripping Issues
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 18:03:42
1 On 6/22/06, fire-eyes <sgtphou@×××××××××.org> wrote:
2 >
3 > Hello. I have decided to centralize all information regarding my issues.
4 > Basically I am looking for help with problems I am having ripping DVD
5 > movies
6 > I own.
7 >
8 > If you are interested, please have a look at this. If it does not exist
9 > anymore, then I removed it, and I thank you for your interest. Be sure to
10 > refresh the page if you are going to reply.
11 >
12 > Thanks!
13 >
14 > http://fire-eyes.org/temp/dvd-ripping-issues.txt
15 >
16 > --
17 > "When you walk across the fields with your mind pure and holy, then from
18 > all the stones, and all growing things, and all animals, the sparks of
19 > their soul come out and cling to you. And then they are purified, and
20 > become a holy fire in you." -- Ancient Hasidic Saying
21 > --
22 > gentoo-user@g.o mailing list
23 >
24 > Have you tried k9copy?
25
26 http://k9copy.sourceforge.net/
27
28 HTH,
29
30 -Hani
34 "If, of the many truths, you select only one and follow it blindly, it will
35 become a falsehood, and you a fanatic."