From: fire-eyes <sgtphou@×××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] DVD Movie Ripping Issues
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 19:19:51
1 Hello. I have decided to centralize all information regarding my issues.
2 Basically I am looking for help with problems I am having ripping DVD movies
3 I own.
4
5 If you are interested, please have a look at this. If it does not exist
6 anymore, then I removed it, and I thank you for your interest. Be sure to
7 refresh the page if you are going to reply.
8
9 Thanks!
10
11 http://fire-eyes.org/temp/dvd-ripping-issues.txt
14 "When you walk across the fields with your mind pure and holy, then from
15 all the stones, and all growing things, and all animals, the sparks of
16 their soul come out and cling to you. And then they are purified, and
17 become a holy fire in you." -- Ancient Hasidic Saying
18 --
19 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list