From: Davi Vidal <davividal@×××××××××××××.br>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] F'ing Idiots on IRC Re: A plea for calm
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 19:54:48
1 Em Wednesday 17 September 2008, David Leverton escreveu:
2 > 2008/9/17 Zhang Le <r0bertz@g.o>:
3 > > Actually I still don't think --resume --skipfirst can do big harm to my
4 > > system. After all, my system have been running well for several years.
5 >
6 > If you get so many build failures that you feel the need to
7 > systematically ignore them, then your system is not "running well".
8
9 OK, David. You're right and all the people on this list recognizes your (and
10 Paludis) superiority.
11
12 You _can_ stop now. :-)
13
14 Here is your trophy for being the winner of this thread:
15
16 http://www.tempetrophy.com/images/trophy.GIF
17
18 Congratulations.