From: Mark Kirkwood <markir@××××××××××××.nz>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] F'ing Idiots on IRC Re: A plea for calm
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2008 04:55:28
1 Davi Vidal wrote:
2 > Em Wednesday 17 September 2008, David Leverton escreveu:
3 >
4 >> 2008/9/17 Zhang Le <r0bertz@g.o>:
5 >>
6 >>> Actually I still don't think --resume --skipfirst can do big harm to my
7 >>> system. After all, my system have been running well for several years.
8 >>>
9 >> If you get so many build failures that you feel the need to
10 >> systematically ignore them, then your system is not "running well".
13 > OK, David. You're right and all the people on this list recognizes your (and
14 > Paludis) superiority.
15 >
16 > You _can_ stop now. :-)
17 >
18 > Here is your trophy for being the winner of this thread:
19 >
20 > http://www.tempetrophy.com/images/trophy.GIF
21 >
22 > Congratulations.
23 >
24 Winner on what grounds? From the tone of the vast majority of his posts
25 it would seem to be "he who posts in most vitriolic manner". Not
26 commendable.
29 Mark