From: Bill Kenworthy <billk@×××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] bluetooth headset and espeak
Date: Mon, 24 May 2010 05:14:45
1 espeak is not a pulse audio application but uses portaudio - something
2 quite different.
3
4 I dont have pulseaudio installed and seeing all the bad things people
5 say about it on other distributions I am leary about installing it on an
6 otherwise working system without good cause.
7
8 Note that as mentioned previously I have audio through the headset
9 already via mplayer, just not with espeak.
10
11 BillK