From: Alex Schuster <wonko@×××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] help with the dreaded mount: RPC: Program not registered
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 01:18:11
1 John Blinka writes:
2
3 > Not a stupid question - I've been known to overlook the obvious. But
4 > I've been running the same kernel for quite some time, and nfs has worked
5 > before on that kernel. However, on tobey:
6
7 I had a similar problem recently after an update. Some of the shares did
8 still work, most did not, and I was not able to find a cause. After I also
9 upgraded my kernel from 2.6.14-hardened-r7 to something more recent like
10 2.6.20, all was fine again.
11
12 Alex
13 --