From: Nikos Chantziaras <realnc@×××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Kon Colivas is working again on a new scheduler for Desktop/Multimedia/Gaming PCs
Date: Sun, 06 Sep 2009 02:57:09
1 On 09/06/2009 05:21 AM, Nikos Chantziaras wrote:
2 >[...]
3 > I've used your .config. I only changed CPU from AMD to Intel Core 2, as
4 > well as the SATA and network drivers. Same problems.
5
6 I worked with that kernel for a while and I can definitely say it's
7 *much* worse than the one using my .config. It's simply unacceptable.
8 Responsiveness is down to levels I never experienced before.
9
10 There goes your "de-crappified" config.