From: Renat Golubchyk <ragermany@×××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Out of portage
Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2005 09:07:21
1 On Wed, 9 Nov 2005 10:23:31 +0200 "Eray Aslan" <eray.aslan@×××××××.tr>
2 wrote:
3 > Renat Golubchyk <mailto:ragermany@×××.net> wrote:
4 > > You'll just have to keep an eye for upgrades, because they
5 > > will probably come without this patch. If you want this patch to be
6 > > included in postfix create a bug in bugzilla with the request.
7 >
8 > I don't think it is a good idea. I would not second guess Wietse
9 > (author of postfix) for the suitability of the patch for general
10 > consumption.
11
12 He may change his mind some time in the future. Anyway, if you suggest
13 it on Gentoo bugzilla it may be included, so that it is possible to
14 enable it with a USE-Flag.
15
16 Cheers,
17 Renat
20 Probleme kann man niemals mit derselben Denkweise loesen,
21 durch die sie entstanden sind.
22 (Einstein)