From: Graham Murray <graham@×××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] spamassassin + razor -> learning
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2006 12:19:32
1 Thomas Rösner <Thomas.Roesner@××××××××××××××.de> writes:
2
3 > Spamassassin has an autolearn hook, but I don't know if the
4 > razor/pyzor/etc. plugins use it, or if it's only used by the bayes
5 > engine. I'd like to know, though, so why don't you ask on a
6 > Spamassassin ML and report back here? ^^
7
8 Autolearn only affects the Bayes engine. To report to Razor (and
9 Pyzor, DCC and Spamcop if configured) you have to use 'spamassassin
10 --report' (for spam) or 'spamassassin --revoke' (to report as Ham
11 messages which Razor has marked as spam). These also update Bayes.
14 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list