From: "Thomas Rösner" <Thomas.Roesner@××××××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] spamassassin + razor -> learning
Date: Mon, 01 Jan 2007 20:18:54
1 Graham Murray wrote:
2 > Thomas Rösner <Thomas.Roesner@××××××××××××××.de> writes:
5 >> Spamassassin has an autolearn hook, but I don't know if the
6 >> razor/pyzor/etc. plugins use it, or if it's only used by the bayes
7 >> engine. I'd like to know, though, so why don't you ask on a
8 >> Spamassassin ML and report back here? ^^
11 > Autolearn only affects the Bayes engine. To report to Razor (and
12 > Pyzor, DCC and Spamcop if configured) you have to use 'spamassassin
13 > --report' (for spam) or 'spamassassin --revoke' (to report as Ham
14 > messages which Razor has marked as spam). These also update Bayes.
17 Ah, that easy. For completeness, spamc has an equivalent option:
18
19 -L learn type
20
21 Send message to spamd for learning. The "learn type" can be either
22
23 spam, ham or forget.
26 Must have missed it when setting it all up.
27
28 Thanks & Regards,
29 T.
30 --