From: Adam Carter <adamcarter3@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: New Intel CPU flaws discovered
Date: Fri, 17 May 2019 08:44:37
1 > Yep, and not just to Adam. I had to ask support twice to check their
2 > array
3 > because performance was degraded, but they preferred to blame (my) network
4 > for
5 > it. So much for keeping an eye on monitoring kit for their storage.
8 Systems guys blame the network, network guys blame the firewall. I just ask
9 "what evidence do you have there is a network/firewall problem?". That
10 question is troubling if you haven't done your homework before blaming
11 someone else.