From: Chen Huan <chenhuan0@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Problem about my own overlay
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 11:52:11
1 I had done some hack on jabberd2, and I make a new ebuild for it, To avoid
2 the new ebuild being overwrite when I execute "emerge --sync", I make
3 /var/lib/layman/myown for this ebuild
4
5 when I emerged jabberd2, it's normal, but when I try to re-merge it, the
6 output is :
7
8 Calculating dependencies... done!
9 [ebuild R ] net-im/jabberd2-2.2.8 USE="berkdb ldap mysql pam ssl zlib
10 -debug -memdebug -postgres -sqlite" 0 kB [?=>1]
11
12 Total: 1 package (1 reinstall), Size of downloads: 0 kB
13 Portage tree and overlays:
14 [0] /usr/portage
15 [1] /var/lib/layman/myown
16 [?] indicates that the source repository could not be determined
19 It says the jabberd2 's source repository could not be determined
20
21 I know it is not a problem and can be ignored, but I want to know where I
22 should modify to fix it?
23
24 Thanks