From: Florian Philipp <lists@××××××××××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Subversion emerge fails
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 13:12:47
1 On Wed, 11 Jun 2008 14:17:44 +0200
2 "Dirk Uys" <dirkcuys@×××××.com> wrote:
3
4 > > hmm, probably
5 > >
6 > > a) broken ebuild (missing bdb dep)
7 > > b) broken ./configure script (which can't find existing bdb)
10 > > cu
11 > > --
12 > > ---------------------------------------------------------------------
13 > > Enrico Weigelt == metux IT service - http://www.metux.de/
14 >
15 > For now I masked the version of subversion giving the problems, I only
16 > occasionally use subversion on that machine. I would however like to
17 > contribute if it's something useful. Should I log a bug for this, or
18 > wouldn't there be many people trying to emerge subversion with berkly
19 > db support?
20 >
21 > Regards
22 > Dirk
23
24 Sure, post it. It's clearly a bug. Every little piece helps :)