From: Dirk Uys <dirkcuys@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Subversion emerge fails
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 19:53:49
1 On Wed, Jun 11, 2008 at 3:09 PM, Florian Philipp
2 <lists@f_philipp.fastmail.net> wrote:
3 > On Wed, 11 Jun 2008 14:17:44 +0200
4 > "Dirk Uys" <dirkcuys@×××××.com> wrote:
7 >> For now I masked the version of subversion giving the problems, I only
8 >> occasionally use subversion on that machine. I would however like to
9 >> contribute if it's something useful. Should I log a bug for this, or
10 >> wouldn't there be many people trying to emerge subversion with berkly
11 >> db support?
12 >>
13 >> Regards
14 >> Dirk
15 >
16 > Sure, post it. It's clearly a bug. Every little piece helps :)
19 The bug is already filed (221185). Turns out you have to emerge
20 apr-utils. Next time I'll check bugzilla first.
21
22 So much for filing my first bug.
23
24 Regards