From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Akonadi database errors
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2015 19:49:54
1 On Sunday 15 Nov 2015 17:55:08 J. Roeleveld wrote:
2
3 > To migrate calendar data, I would export to an ical file and then reimport
4 > it.
5 >
6 > For contacts, use vcf.
7 >
8 > Both of these are mostly human readable and allow for simple editing if
9 > necessary.
10 >
11 > I am not certain this will work. I would suggest testing with a temporary
12 > user first.
13 >
14 > --
15 > Joost
16
17 Thank you for your advice. I'll try it out when a get a spare moment. Last
18 question:
19
20 akonadi seems to run a mysql_upgrade command whenever the mysql application is
21 updated by portage. Will it also run the equivalent command with postgres?
22 If not, dumping and reloading all the akonadi databases will be a pain for a
23 desktop.
26 Regards,
27 Mick