From: Peter Lewis <prlewis@×××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Simple Linux Router on a live CD?
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 19:41:13
1 On Wednesday 21 February 2007 18:06, Nelson, David (ED, PAR&D) wrote:
2 > > From: Boyd Stephen Smith Jr. [mailto:bss03@××××××××××.net]
3 > > Sent: 21 February 2007 17:53
4 > > It would be helpful for at least
5 > > some people
6 > > if we would let them know about our 5 pillars: "Plain-Text Only", "No
7 > > Top-Posting", "No Thread Hijacking", "Attachments Only By
8 > > Request (and
9 > > consider private mail)", and "Trim Quoted Material".
10 >
11 > IMO it would be useful if all new mailing list subscribers were told these
12 > "5 pillars" when signing up. Makes for a happier mailing list overall.
13
14 Yeah, that sounds like a good idea.
15
16 Well, I found this discussion quite helpful in the end - and sorry for
17 hijacking the thread ;-)
18
19 I hope I can be of some use on the list.
20
21 Pete.
22 --
23 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list