From: Matthew Cline <matthew.cline@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Using dhclient on Gentoo for DHCP
Date: Fri, 05 May 2006 21:09:23
1 Ahh, here is the relavent section on dhcp:
2
3 http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en/handbook/handbook-x86.xml?part=4&chap=3#doc_chap3
4
5 On 5/5/06, Matthew Cline <matthew.cline@×××××.com> wrote:
6 > There used to be a networking howto on the gentoo website that
7 > explained the different options for the net scripts. However, I cannot
8 > seem to locate it anymore.
11 > Matt
12 >