From: Matthew Cline <matthew.cline@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Using dhclient on Gentoo for DHCP
Date: Fri, 05 May 2006 21:06:50
1 There used to be a networking howto on the gentoo website that
2 explained the different options for the net scripts. However, I cannot
3 seem to locate it anymore.
6 Matt
7
8 On 5/5/06, Thomas T. Veldhouse <veldy@×××××.net> wrote:
9 > What is the best way to go about doing this?
10 >
11 > I would prefer to use dhclient over dhcpcd, as I already have it
12 > installed and it has always worked nicely for me in the past (on BSD).
13 > What is the best way to go about configuring this?
14 > /etc/conf.d/net.example seemed a bit cryptic about the proper way to do
15 > this.
16 >
17 > Thanks in advance,
18 >