From: Kevin Chadwick <ma1l1ists@××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [Bulk] Re: [Bulk] Re: [gentoo-user] /etc/hosts include file?
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 00:26:00
1 On Tue, 12 Mar 2013 13:29:38 +0200
2 Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com> wrote:
3
4 > >> We should be pounding away on the fact that we're running out of
5 > >> IP
6 > >> > addresses... period... end of story. If people ask about NAT,
7 > >> > then mention that the undersupply will be so bad that even NAT
8 > >> > won't help.
9 > > In my presentations, I've stopped bothering to wait for people to
10 > > ask about NAT, because it starts off in their minds from nearly the
11 > > beginning--and until they get that question answered, most of what
12 > > I say washes past them as ancillary and not as important as the
13 > > question pressing on their minds.
16 > In one short paragraph you said exactly what I was trying to say in 4
17 > mails (and still didn't succeed)
18
19 You know I agree except the only people that brought NAT up and
20 got fixated on it were those that were advocating ipv6!?!?