From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [Bulk] Re: [gentoo-user] /etc/hosts include file?
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 11:31:55
1 On 12/03/2013 04:02, Michael Mol wrote:
2 >> We should be pounding away on the fact that we're running out of IP
3 >> > addresses... period... end of story. If people ask about NAT, then
4 >> > mention that the undersupply will be so bad that even NAT won't
5 >> > help.
6 > In my presentations, I've stopped bothering to wait for people to ask
7 > about NAT, because it starts off in their minds from nearly the
8 > beginning--and until they get that question answered, most of what I say
9 > washes past them as ancillary and not as important as the question
10 > pressing on their minds.
13 In one short paragraph you said exactly what I was trying to say in 4
14 mails (and still didn't succeed)
19 Alan McKinnon
20 alan.mckinnon@×××××.com