From: Robin <diilbert.atlantis@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] cms
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2005 15:04:21
1 Well I will buzzword Joomla! for you :) (http://www.joomla.org)
2
3 You can always change anything to anything you want with a little
4 work. I am using it now and like it for the backend. 95% of the
5 front-end of my site was built w/o Joomla! components, so if you don't
6 the time (or php knowledge), this may not be the best option for you.
7
8 This is just my 2 cents :p
9