From: Chris White <chriswhite@g.o>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] cms
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2005 14:29:12
1 On Sunday 11 December 2005 22:39, Qv6 wrote:
2 > Folks:
3 >
4 > I am looking for a really good Content Management System that is
5 > feature-rich and easy to install. Webgui seems good, but the install is
6 > tedious.
7
8 Yah, I wrote a review on that on my site:
9
10 http://www.securesystem.info/tiki-read_article.php?articleId=6
11
12 I didn't care for it all that much :P
13
14 > A good, enterprise-class cms is what I'm looking for.
15
16 A lot of people will buzzword Mambo at you most likely. It's been claiming to
17 be the best of the best. I like tikiwiki myself, and I know we have a
18 devwiki that uses it (as does my site). It just felt a tad more customizable
19 at easier to get at right away than Mambo. YMMV however.
20
21 > Any suggestioons?
22 >
23 > TIA