From: "»Q«" <boxcars@×××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: html5 no longer working in firefox
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2015 01:59:19
1 On Thu, 15 Jan 2015 07:43:24 -0500
2 covici@××××××××××.com wrote:
3
4 > I will have to set all the settings again -- I hope things don't
5 > break, but now I wonder what happened because I lost all the
6 > bookmarks, etc. I renamed the old profile, so its still there so
7 > maybe something can be figured out.
8
9 <https://support.mozilla.org/kb/recovering-important-data-from-an-old-profile>
10
11 I'm sorry I can't help with the sound problem in the original profile,
12 but that should help you carry on with at least your bookmarks.
13
14 Before copying over any foo.sqlite files, remove all foo.sqlite.* files
15 from the target profile directory. (I don't think the page mentions
16 those files -- on other platforms, they seem to be cleared on exit, but
17 just lately on Linux they are hanging around.)