From: James Ausmus <james.ausmus@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Any one using www-apps/online-bookmarks
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 16:28:01
1 On Jan 23, 2008 7:03 AM, <reader@×××××××.com> wrote:
2 > reader@×××××××.com writes:
3 >
4 > > And I guess... not surprisingly the bookmark page now works too?
5 >
6 > One lingering mysql command that is printed when the bookmarks page
7 > configuration steps is gone through:
8 >
9 > From bookmarks page:
10 > [...]
11 > After completing the configuration, create useraccounts with the
12 > following MySQL command:
13 >
14 > (wrapped for mail)
15 > mysql> INSERT INTO user (username, password) VALUES
16 > ('johndoe', MD5('johndoes_password'));
17 >
18 > If I use that command (filling in the johndoe and johndoes_password
19 > part it fails with this error:
20 >
21 > ERROR 1046 (3D000): No database selected
22
23 First tell MySQL what database you want to use:
24
25 use bookmarks;
26
27 INSERT INTO (...);