From: reader@×××××××.com
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Any one using www-apps/online-bookmarks
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 15:03:31
1 reader@×××××××.com writes:
2
3 > And I guess... not surprisingly the bookmark page now works too?
4
5 One lingering mysql command that is printed when the bookmarks page
6 configuration steps is gone through:
7
8 >From bookmarks page:
9 [...]
10 After completing the configuration, create useraccounts with the
11 following MySQL command:
12
13 (wrapped for mail)
14 mysql> INSERT INTO user (username, password) VALUES
15 ('johndoe', MD5('johndoes_password'));
16
17 If I use that command (filling in the johndoe and johndoes_password
18 part it fails with this error:
19
20 ERROR 1046 (3D000): No database selected
21
22 Apparently the syntax is not complete?
23
24 And trying:
25 mysql> help INSERT INTO
26
27 gets me:
28 Nothing found
29 Please try to run 'help contents' for a list of all accessible topics
30
31 Going on to that help screen doesn't appear to offer anything very helpful.
34 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list