From: Brian Marshall <snail@×××××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Any one using www-apps/online-bookmarks
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 15:31:51
1 On Wed, 23 Jan 2008 09:03:06 -0600
2 reader@×××××××.com wrote:
3
4 > reader@×××××××.com writes:
5 >
6 > > And I guess... not surprisingly the bookmark page now works too?
7 >
8 > One lingering mysql command that is printed when the bookmarks page
9 > configuration steps is gone through:
10 >
11 > From bookmarks page:
12 > [...]
13 > After completing the configuration, create useraccounts with the
14 > following MySQL command:
15 >
16 > (wrapped for mail)
17 > mysql> INSERT INTO user (username, password) VALUES
18 > ('johndoe', MD5('johndoes_password'));
19 >
20 > If I use that command (filling in the johndoe and johndoes_password
21 > part it fails with this error:
22 >
23 > ERROR 1046 (3D000): No database selected
24 >
25 > Apparently the syntax is not complete?
26 >
27 You need to select a database first with "use dbname;"
30 Brian