From: Alex Schuster <wonko@×××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: help
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 20:16:54
1 Alan McKinnon asks:
2
3 > And Dale himself holds the record for starting the longest email thread
4 > ever outside of UseNet.
5 >
6 > It started with ... wait for it ... Xorg and hal!
7 >
8 > It makes me just a little bit sad to see that the next version of Xorg
9 > (ebuild sitting in some testing proving ground somewhere) will not use
10 > hal at all. What will we talk about now on slow news days?
11
12 I suggest KDE4. It's really getting on my nerves at the moment. But I
13 don't want to quit using it either, now that I arranged my desktops and
14 activities and plasmoids and stuff. Isn't KDE 4.5 about to be there soon
15 and fix all those tings not running? No?
16
17 Wonko