From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: help
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 19:46:15
1 On Wednesday 24 March 2010 21:19:04 Dale wrote:
2 > Keith Dart wrote:
3 > > === On Sat, 03/20, Neil Bothwick wrote: ===
4 > >
5 > >> r maybe he needs help turning off the white text on a white background
6 > >> setting :)
7 > >
8 > > ===
9 > >
10 > > This is the longest thread about nothing that I have ever seen.
13 > > -- Keith Dart
14 >
15 > You ain't been around here to long then have ya? lol We have had
16 > longer. Sometimes we just need someone to send a message with
17 > unsubscribe in it to start something.
18
19 And Dale himself holds the record for starting the longest email thread ever
20 outside of UseNet.
21
22 It started with ... wait for it ... Xorg and hal!
23
24 It makes me just a little bit sad to see that the next version of Xorg (ebuild
25 sitting in some testing proving ground somewhere) will not use hal at all.
26 What will we talk about now on slow news days?
29 alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com