From: Daniel Pielmeier <daniel.pielmeier@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] How do I enable package specific FEATURES and CFLAGS?
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2007 13:43:42
1 > # mkdir -p /etc/portage/env/mail-client
2 > # CAT << END > /etc/portage/env/mail-client/evolution
3 > CFLAGS="-march=k8 -O1 -ggdb -pipe"
4 > FEATURES="$FEATURES splitdebug"
5 > END
6 >
7 > Likewise for gnome-extra/evolution-data-server.
10 I think here is some clarification needed, at least for me!
11 Is this functionality now implemented in portage or do need the
12 third-party-tools like
13 portage-bashrc
14 http://www.mathematik.uni-wuerzburg.de/~vaeth/gentoo/
15 portage-bashrc-ng
16 http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-t-472386-start-0-postdays-0-postorder-asc-highlight-bashrcng.html
17
18 And if it is implemented in portage do i need a /etc/portage/bashrc file
19 or just the env folder with my paket specific settings in the
20 category/app structure?
21 --
22 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list