From: Dave Rea <dave.joanne@×××××××××××.nz>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-user] Help - system reboots while compiling
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 09:19:41
1 Often this is the case especially with many so called "good deals". A lot
2 of the power supplies coming out of China are built for selling and not for
3 performance. In my own experience I have found Corsair Modular Power
4 Supplies to have reliable capacitors and provide steady amps. Expect to pay
5 more for solid core capacitors which are more effective and reliable.
6
7 -----Original Message-----
8 From: Mark Kirkwood [mailto:markir@××××××××××××.nz]
9 Sent: Monday, 12 February 2007 9:57 p.m.
10 To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
11 Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Help - system reboots while compiling
12