From: meino.cramer@×××.de
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] In search for a undeclared identifier...
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 15:51:26
1 > > On my system it's in /usr/include/GL/glew.h header, which belongs to
2 > > media-libs/glew, so you probably need to have it installed.
3 >
4 > My bad, I've misread grep results. It really is
5 > in /usr/include/GL/glext.h.
6 > And that file should be symlink created by "eselect opengl" with
7 > source belonging either to media-libs/mesa or nvidia drivers.
8 >
9 > If source file include lines are correct, you might want to try
10 > re-emerging nvidia drivers and eselect'ing them.
11 >
12 > --
13 > Mike Kazantsev // fraggod.net
14
15 Hi,
16
17 thank for the help ! :o)
18
19 Currently I cannot decide whether everything is setup correctly on my
20 box:
21
22 ls -l /usr/include/GL/glext.h
23
24 gives me
25
26 lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 40 2009-08-14 04:34 /usr/include/GL/glext.h -> //usr//lib/opengl/global/include/glext.h
27
28 which looks linke pointing neither to mesa nor to nvidia -- at least
29 for my blurred eyes.
30
31 Would it be possible to post a correctly set link for comparison?
32
33 Thanks a lot in advance!
34 mcc
35
36 PS: And thank you for the tip: Now I can save my money for better
37 things as DVDs of "Raiders of the lost identifier" (Indiana Gnu).
46 Please don't send me any Word- or Powerpoint-Attachments
47 unless it's absolutely neccessary. - Send simply Text.
48 See http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html
49 In a world without fences and walls nobody needs gates and windows.