From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] This nite's switch to "full multilib"
Date: Sat, 04 Apr 2015 12:33:39
1 Stroller wrote:
2 > On Fri, 3 April 2015, at 9:30 am, Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com> wrote:
3 >>> Slightly OT, but are there any tools for cleaning out old entries?
4 >> I think this will do what you want.
5 >>
6 >> eix-test-obsolete
7 > Many thanks, it certainly seems to.
8 >
9 > It seems to do a bit more besides, unruly in its verboseness, but I won't bother trying to interpret the rest of its output.
10 >
11 > Stroller.
17 It's one reason I don't use it much. It spits out so much, it's about
18 overwhelming. Then again, it is usually pointing out the stuff that is
19 no longer needed in some file somewhere. Also, the longer you wait
20 between runs, the more it spits out.
21
22 It seems you can't win with that thing. LOL
23
24 Dale
25