From: "J. Roeleveld" <joost@××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Forcing kmail to always default to NON-html email
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2014 07:54:44
1 On 13 September 2014 09:49:19 CEST, Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com> wrote:
2 >On Saturday 13 Sep 2014 07:56:50 J. Roeleveld wrote:
3 >> Hi all,
4 >>
5 >> I have not been able to find a setting anywhere in KMail to force it
7 >> always default to plain-text emails when creating a new email or
8 >replying.
9 >>
10 >> The few times I actually need html functionality, I prefer to just
11 >enable
12 >> it for that single email. Unfortunately, kmail tends to remember the
13 >last
14 >> setting.
15 >>
16 >> Is there any setting I have missed? Or is this something I need to
17 >take up
18 >> with KDE upstream?
19 >
20 >As far as I know it will remember the previous selection under Options
21 >in your
22 >message editor, for all of the settings therein. It would be nice if
23 >these
24 >could be set and honoured as a default preference under say,
25 >Settings/Configure Kmail/Composer, then overriden on a message by
26 >message
27 >basis using the Options in each message.
28
29 My point exactly.
30 I'll try to log a feature request with KDE upstream this weekend if noone comes with a working solution before then.
33 Joost
34 --
35 Sent from my Android device with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.