From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Forcing kmail to always default to NON-html email
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2014 07:49:51
1 On Saturday 13 Sep 2014 07:56:50 J. Roeleveld wrote:
2 > Hi all,
3 >
4 > I have not been able to find a setting anywhere in KMail to force it to
5 > always default to plain-text emails when creating a new email or replying.
6 >
7 > The few times I actually need html functionality, I prefer to just enable
8 > it for that single email. Unfortunately, kmail tends to remember the last
9 > setting.
10 >
11 > Is there any setting I have missed? Or is this something I need to take up
12 > with KDE upstream?
13
14 As far as I know it will remember the previous selection under Options in your
15 message editor, for all of the settings therein. It would be nice if these
16 could be set and honoured as a default preference under say,
17 Settings/Configure Kmail/Composer, then overriden on a message by message
18 basis using the Options in each message.
21 Regards,
22 Mick